Saturday, October 2, 2010

Free....

....HELPFUL INFO!

Ha, this is kind of tongue and cheek, but I'm the site administrator so I guess I get to shamelessly plug my own things. :)
I've started a blog for sharing coupon deals locally. Many items are free. The blog is just getting started (some of you are probably tired of hearing about it) and I need help getting the word out there to those who want to save money from home.
There will be a link in the side bar to the site from now on. Otherwise, go to http://www.whatsthedeal4u.blogspot.com/

Become a fan on facebook as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"And all those who had believed were together and had all things in common; and they began selling their property and possessions and were sharing them with all, as anyone might have need." Acts 2:44-45